My work experience is very diverse, below are some of my most enjoyable projects:
- At the headquarters of ING Group in Amsterdam, I supported the Art Management team in maintaining the ING Collection. For important relations of the bank, I wrote a guide to the highlights of the international art fair TEFAF.
- At the European headquarters of Segway-Ninebot in Amsterdam, I helped set up a new website for the EMEA region, including arranging photo shoots and translations, creating social media posts and copy writing website content.
- While working in the Social Media team of Coolblue‘s Customer Service department in Rotterdam, I met my husband!
- At TOPdesk in Delft, I learned about ITIL, databases, SAML and SQL.
- As an Application Manager at Nuffic in The Hague, I put my technical experience to work for international students inside and outside the Netherlands.
- At the Creative Industries Fund NL in Rotterdam, my creative and social side flourished in the role of secretarial assistant. There, I also dipped my toes into archive and information management.
- Within the Acceleration Plan for Educational Innovation with ICT, I enjoyed supporting the (core) members of the Education Data team, and contributing to digitisation projects in higher education in the Netherlands.
Currently, I’m working part-time at the Erasmus University Rotterdam as Office Assistant to the Ombuds Officer, where I am committed to creating a safe working and study climate for (international) staff and students.
I am also working part-time as a Policy Officer at the University of Applied Sciences Leiden, where I support the Institutional Research team with various digitisation and communication projects.
With the Acceleration Plan for Educational Innovation with ICT, we developed various products to help higher education institutions in the Netherlands make better use of ICT related services. Lisanne supported us within the Education Data team. She brought a pleasant and always positive energy to our meetings and workshops. Lisanne showed interest in what we were working on, she was eager to learn and picked things up extremely quickly.
What was also enjoyable about working with Lisanne is that she was always willing to figure things out, arrange things or take on tasks. Trust that she will come back to you as soon as there is something to report or if the job is done.
She helped organising multi-day meetings for us, maintained our website and managed its developers. She prepared text and presentation drafts, arranged interviews, kept an eye on the overall progress of our projects and urged us, if necessary, to monitor specific deadlines and action points.
If you are looking for someone who can provide support for all sorts of things in a ‘multi-project’ environment, and who also contributes to a pleasant working atmosphere, then you should definitely get in touch with Lisanne!– Dominique Campman, Acceleration Plan for Educational Innovation with ICT (Project Manager, Team Education Data)
Have we worked together and would you like to share your experience?
Please fill out this form (your email address will not be published). I appreciate any type of feedback, in English or Dutch.